We act for employees and employers in all areas of employment law.
Byrne & Co. advise on both contentious and non-contentious Employment Law issues under the provisions of Irish and European Legislation before the Employment Appeals Tribunal, Rights Commissioner, Labour Court, Circuit Court and High Court.
We can act for both employees and employers in areas such as –
- Unfair Dismissals
- Employment Contracts – Policies and Procedures
- Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures
- Equality and Discrimination Disputes
- Redundancy Management
- Contractual and Payment Disputes
- Industrial Actions
- Health and Safety
- Bullying, Stress and Harassment in the Workplace
- Immigration Matters for Workers
- International Contracts of Employment
We also advise employers in respect of the Transfer of Undertakings (TUPE) Directives and Regulations.
Contracts of Employment
We can provide a service for drafting Contracts of Employment, Terms and Conditions of Employment, advising on Employee Handbooks, Contract Variance and Grievance Procedures.
Call our Solicitors on 01 840 4346
or request an appointment online